We are building our lineup and it could include you! We are looking for the best HIGH SCHOOL and MIDDLE SCHOOL rock bands, hip hop artists & rappers to showcase their talents in an exciting music festival environment.
Cobrachella is Albany Middle School's Music & Arts Festival that will happen on Saturday, May 18 from 1-5pm. We will have a lineup of 8-9 bands comprised of middle and high school musicians. In addition to live music and great props & decorations, there are booths selling merchandise, t-shirts, graffiti hats, food and candy, plus fun games and creative DIY projects - or just hang out on the lawn and listen to the live music. You can see some photos from past events at www.cobrachella.com or https://www.instagram.com/ams_
WHAT: Cobrachella Arts & Music Festival
WHEN: Saturday, May 18 from 1 to 5pm
WHERE: Albany Middle School
1) Submit a video of your band by clicking "Call For Bands" at: http://www.cobrachella.com
2) Deadline for submission is April 12th.
3) All submissions received by the deadline will be considered.
1) Clean versions of songs only, please.
2) Sets run for up to 20 minutes.
3) Bands will not be compensated, but will receive backstage access to food & drinks - and exposure to lots of new fans!
4) For more information, email us!