Dear AUSD Community,
As a follow-up to our earlier announcement regarding the AUSD school closures March 16 - April 10, we wanted to share some important information regarding student learning and food services.
Student Learning: Teachers will be planning student lessons on Monday and Tuesday (March 16-17). Students can expect to receive weekly class assignments beginning on Wednesday, March 18. We will continue to provide updates about student learning as plans are finalized.
Food Services: Students (and/or their guardians) may pick up breakfast and lunch between 11:00am -1:00pm at Albany High School Cafeteria (603 Key Route Blvd), Monday-Friday (March 16-April 3). These are grab-and-go meals and may not be eaten on campus. If you have any questions, please Sabina Feinburg, Executive Chef at 510-558-2608.
- Breakfast options (one option served daily and subject to change):
- Yogurt, graham cracker and juice
- Muffin, milk and juice
- Cereal bar, milk and juice
- Lunches options (one option served daily and subject to change):
- Turkey & cheese sandwich
- Ham & cheese sandwich
- Bean & cheese burrito
- Cheese or chicken patty sandwich
- Bento Box with cheese, turkey, fruit & crackers
- All include milk and fruit or juice
Frank Wells, Ed.D.
Albany Unified School District