Cobra Caughtcha Winners:
6th grade: Jaden Adler
7th grade: Ben Peterson
8th grade: Amy Wu
At lunch today:
- Noontime sports is offering futsol in the gym today at lunch.
- The Dungeons and Dragons Club is meeting in room 107
- Activities Club is meeting in portable 5.
- Garden Club is meeting at the start of 7th/8th grade lunch. Please eat your lunch first.
Attention Sound Crew members: We have our meeting this Thursday @ 12:35 in room 202 to work on gear and scheduling. Please bring your lunch.
Attention all advisory representatives: the next Student Council Meeting is tomorrow, November 7th at 7:30am in the AMS library. All representatives should plan on attending.
Cross Country Runners, Congrats on your season! Your team celebration and award ceremony is scheduled for this Thursday, Nov. 8th, at 3:20, at the AMS lunch shelter. Don't forget your jerseys!
Girl’s Basketball practices:
- 6th grade Gold team Mondays and Tuesdays from 3:45-4:45
- 6th grade Black team Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3:45-4:45
- 7th grade Monday - Thursdays 4:45-5:45
- 8th grade Monday - Thursdays 5:45-6:45
Co-ed Soccer practices are on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 3:15 - 4:30 and Thursday from 3:15 - 4:00