Cobra Caughtcha winners:
6th grade: Fiona Chapman
7th grade: Roman Mykhailenko
8th grade: Sana Ghahghaie
At Lunch today:
- Freestyle soccer club on the far end of the track. Soccer balls will be provided.
- Noontime sports is offering indoor soccer today in the gym.
- Check out Lunch Crew in the Counseling Offices at 12:32. Come by yourself, or bring a friend! All grades are welcome.
- Drama Club is meeting in P1 at 12:35.
- Art club is meeting in the art room during lunch at 12:35.
- Domino Domination is meeting in room 115.
- African American mentorship meets in portable 2
- Order your Unity Week t-shirt today in the courtyard. Shirts are $10.
Valentine's Grams are back! See us at lunch at the table near the main office or inside the atrium. Chamber Choir presents "All You Need Is Love", "Count On Me", and more, along with a personalized card for your friends, teachers, and loved ones. Proceeds benefit scholarships for AMS events. Thank you for your support!
Hey 8th Graders! You are all enthusiastically invited to our first I-Search Library Late Night -
THIS Friday, February 8th in the library from 3:15-5pm.
Your English teachers will be there to help! Come get help setting up an interview or OSO..write those annotations or research answers to your guiding question. This is a great opportunity to get a TON of work done....and yes, they'll be a few snacks! Make sure you get a permission slip from your
English teacher. See you there!
Hey, Sixth Graders! One of the biggest causes of bullying and disrespect at school is when students don’t know each other. Let’s change that. Bring your lunch to Mix-It-Up Day on Tuesday, February 12th, under the lunch shelter. Meet other sixth graders, as well as a lot of 8th grade student leaders. Mix it up!
For anyone interested in being part of stage crew this year, there will be an informational meeting at 3:15 on Tuesday, February 12th in the library. To be considered as a member you MUST attend this meeting.
The Super Friend Essay Contest is underway! All essays should be submitted to Ms. Uyeda's mailbox by the end of the day on Tuesday, February 26th.
If you like writing poetry or rap songs, don't forget to come to Room 203 this Friday at lunch to meet and write with Ms. Skrivan.
Boy’s Basketball play against Korematsu today in the AMS gym!
- 7th grade plays at 4:00
- 8th grade plays at 5:00. Go Cobras!
Interested in Boy’s and Girl’s Wrestling? Today is the last day to sign up! Go to the AMS website to register.